she wanted to kill me ... but then she left


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




2 Responses to “she wanted to kill me ... but then she left”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    sometimes i worry

    beautiful composition, i love the juxtaposition of the chequered tiles with the simplicity of the bathroom.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    i to by było na tyle jeśli chodzi o ładne zdjęcia... te powyżej są już tylko gorsze. sztuczne zdjęcia, sztuczni modele, sztuczny pomysł. jestem na wielkie nie. za to te poniżej są dobre. mają coś czego tamtym brak. nie umiem tego nazwać. może to ten sex i kolor... jedno jest pewne - jesteś dobrym fotografem. pozdrawiam

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm sebabrzek@msn.com
  • From Chicago/Tychy, IL/SL
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3